Home | Xenophobia: Part One | Xenophobia: Part Two | Xenophobia: Part Three | Fish Out Of Water | LiveJournal Blog

Introduction

Description (from contest):

Are you the ultimate Rock N Roll god? Do you find yourself playing air guitar all the time? Do you live breath and eat rock and roll? If so then this is the contest for you. Its the search for the most dedicated rock sim on the planet. Be he an old metal lover or a new skool punk diva thats who were tracking down! So get your leather trousers and hair gel out cos its time for Rock N Roll Sim Star.

Rating: Normal
Eliminations:
Yes
Result: First

Other notes: Despite the contestant being a character in a story, this contest actually has very little to do with that. I just saw the theme and drooled ;) This doesn't feature in the guy's story, but elements of that have been used here.

Thursday 19 June 2008

First mini-task

Puttin' On The Style

What/whom influences your style of clothing and why: I'm one of those people who actually isn't that bothered – I prefer to be comfy. I tend to dress the same way Fabio Lione does off-stage; I'd be in trouble if I let their stage gear influence my style. Fancy shirts and tight leather walking down the street? I don't think so! It is nice though... maybe for stage when I'm big enough to get away with it. Chris likes to give me a hand sometimes, but I'll only half-let him – see below...
What would be the worst outfit you could wear and why: I'm not a goth. You'd never catch me full of piercings, black make-up and nail paint, spikes and leather everywhere... eww. Well okay, leather's good in its place, but not all the time.
Leather or denim? Denim! It's comfy, it's stretchy (well, some of it is) and it goes with anything.
Black or pink? Pink?? Eeeww! I might be gay, but that doesn't mean I like pink – I'd take black any day.
Loose fitting or figure hugging? Bit of both – I like tighter jeans, and some of the tops are nice, but I'd be just as happy in a loose outfit.

This is the kind of outfit you'll normally see me in, when I'm not having a lazy day. I usually live in Ben Sherman or whatever fits that casual style. Something you'll quickly find out about me; if I need clothes I'll go anywhere that stocks them, I don't care whether it's the local Top Man or a charity shop.


I know this attire as my lounging suit. Can't remember where I got the jeans now, but I got the shirt on ebay. It's about the only place I can get hold of band shirts.


Whenever I go somewhere needing a smarter dress I usually pick this outfit. I have to be careful with colours because of my green skin, but this goes quite nicely.



Chris and I go out quite a lot. Now his extra muscle has pushed him out of his old outfits he's passed them on to me, which for things like hitting a metal bar suits me just fine. What? Oh don't worry, it's a place that allows kids of our age. It's about the only place we can go for that reason...


About the only time you'll catch me in leather is when I'm performing, and even then I pair it with some denim jeans. It's not exactly Wembley Stadium, but until I can actually get a band together this is the best I've got. It earns me some pocket money, and with any luck I might get noticed.

No comments: