Home | Xenophobia: Part One | Xenophobia: Part Two | Xenophobia: Part Three | Fish Out Of Water | LiveJournal Blog

Introduction

Description (from contest):

Are you the ultimate Rock N Roll god? Do you find yourself playing air guitar all the time? Do you live breath and eat rock and roll? If so then this is the contest for you. Its the search for the most dedicated rock sim on the planet. Be he an old metal lover or a new skool punk diva thats who were tracking down! So get your leather trousers and hair gel out cos its time for Rock N Roll Sim Star.

Rating: Normal
Eliminations:
Yes
Result: First

Other notes: Despite the contestant being a character in a story, this contest actually has very little to do with that. I just saw the theme and drooled ;) This doesn't feature in the guy's story, but elements of that have been used here.

Thursday 19 June 2008

Application Round

Name: André Turilli
Age: 15
Location: Alpinloch, somewhere in the south of England
Marital Status: Single
Children: Not yet - give it about seven or eight months...
How Long have you been living the Rock N' Roll lifestyle: I've been into music and metal since I was a kid. In fact my favourite toy when I was little was that little xylophone...
Are you a singer, musician or both (and what do you play): I play piano/keyboard, and I also write songs and poems
Describe yourself in three words: Creative, care-free, loveable ^_^
What is your Rock Star name (aka stage name): I prefer being called Andy, so I just use that
Favourite band or artist: Rhapsody/Luca Turilli/Dreamquest, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Queen, Europe...

And this is me!

Voice: No no no; come here bro, we're doing some shopping...
Ooh, am I getting a new look? Cool... you're not painting my nails though!

(One shopping trip later)

Oh yeah, this is more like it! Hey, welcome to my boudoir - how do you like the décor?

This was at the wedding of one of our Uncles and his Mum. Her new hubby's such a dingbat, he thought there was no dance floor! Lucky I was there, my musical radar picks up anything with ebonies and ivories. Deadly Omen anyone?

Hey Chris, come here a sec!
Chris: Okay hold on, I'll set the timer... there we go.
This is my twin brother Chris. I love him to bits - not very "rocky" I know, but I don't care :D

No comments: